Spin tunnel Ultraspid Pro, with lever, Vileda Spin tunnel Ultraspid Pro, with lever, Vileda
- DHL Express
Tunnel pressing of Ultraspid Pro with a lever is a unique highly effective method of squeezing nozzles for professional cleaning by the "bucket–water" method. The patented UltrasPeed Pro spin with lever is the fastest and most effective among Vileda Professional spin presses. Independent studies have shown that, on average, the process of pressing with ultra-speed Pro takes 12 seconds, which is up to 50% faster than the indicators of vertical pressing. This effect was achieved thanks to an optimized spin design. The efficiency of the mops spin has a significant impact on the final result of cleaning. Inefficient squeezes require a lot of effort from the cleaner to thoroughly remove water. This takes time and creates an additional load on his arms and back. In addition, a very wet mop and, as a result, the floor covering means a long drying of the floor and a high risk of injury at the facility.
Cleaning of floors in offices, business centers, shops, shopping centers, beauty salons, cafes, restaurants, hotels, shopping and medical centers, residential complexes and premises with high traffic and an area of up to 500 sq. m .
Types of surfaces:
Any hard floor coverings, including tiles, granite, natural stone, self-leveling floors, parquet, parquet board, laminate, linoleum, vinyl coverings; baseboards, walls, stairs, railings.
Features and Benefits:
- The patented tunnel spin is 50% more efficient than conventional vertical spin.
- Thanks to this, washed floors dry faster and can be used almost immediately.
- Allows you to quickly and ergonomically clean rooms with high productivity.
- The innovative spin design allows you to squeeze the nozzles with less effort and without having to lean heavily towards the bucket.
- Easily and firmly attached to the Vileda Professional bucket (not included).
- Built-in mop latches allow you to ergonomically fix the handle with the holder in the bucket.
- The enlarged backrest makes it easy to insert the nozzle into the spin.
- Allows you to mechanically adjust the moisture level of the nozzles.
- Robust and reliable construction. Convenient fixation and removal of the spin for cleaning after cleaning.
- Tunnel, tunnel bridge, lever handle and shutter – polypropylene.
- Clamps, bridge support, handle retainer – polyoxymethylene.
- The lever is a galvanized iron tube.
- Metal plate, torsion spring, U-shaped tube – stainless steel.