Handle for the gutter with an angle of inclination from 0 to 50 degrees (ContourPro+), Ettore Handle for the gutter with an angle of inclination from 0 to 50 degrees (ContourPro+), Ettore
- DHL Express
Rotary plastic handle for the gutter with an angle of inclination from 0° to 50°.
Appointment: One of the optimal solutions for professional cleaning of glass surfaces is a slip or run—off, which ensures complete removal of the washing liquid. We bring to your attention the main element of this inventory — the handle for the gutter into which the rubber is inserted. These are products of the famous American brand Ettore, which has gained wide popularity due to its reliability and durability.
- an ideal tool for working both on a telescopic pole and without it; the handle rotates 180 degrees, so that the entire design of the product can be rotated at a given angle;
- the angle of inclination is fixed at 0 and 50 degrees;
- it is suitable for all Ettore gutters, except for "Super Channel" gutters;
- it is easily fixed to a click on the Ettore telescopic pole (the length of which can reach up to 7 meters), and it is possible to work with high windows and glass facades, ensuring thorough and efficient washing in any area;
- thanks to optimal ergonomics and a non-slip handle, working with the tool is easy and simple; makes window cleaning faster, easier and more profitable.
Please note that the handle does not have teeth that clamp the rubber in the gutter, so either a gutter with existing rubber clamps is needed for the handle, or separately purchase clamps to the gutter. Otherwise, the rubber will jump out of the gutter when working.